Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Rather Pathetic Blog Update....


Ok, I've been saying for over a year now that I was going to stay on top of my blog. I have failed miserably at this! I have been following blog of other mom who have more children than me and they are able to post several times a week with pictures, video and everything. I wish I knew how they do it. With work, the babies, and trying to manage the house, I never seen to keep up with my own blog.

Well, here are the updates of the happenings in my family's life since the last time I posted:

*Last summer, we found out we were expecting baby #2! We were so thrilled!

*Gabriel Glenn Bolduan was born on February 5, 2010 via emergency c-section. He weighed in at seven pounds, three ounces, and was twenty inches long.

*Elijah turned three on June 8, 2010. He is very talkative, creative, and very, very busy. This means that he is quite a handful for Mommy at times!

*I am taking a break from teaching Religious Education this year, after being a catechist for five years. I am at a season in my life where I really need to focus mainly on my children and my home, since this is my vocation.

*I still am into couponing and searching for the best deals out there! I will post some of my latest finds soon!


No comments: