Monday, February 27, 2012

Update on Lent 2012

Although it's been less than a week, I've been making progress so far for my Lenten goals.

Facebook- I gave it up for Lent. Haven't peeked once. This is probably for the best, since all of the anti-Catholic comments I see on the live feed weren't doing me any good and just anger provoking.

40 Bags in 40 days- So far, so good. I filled one bag each the first two days. Friday was a little hectice with work, so made up for it on Sat. and Sun. by filling approximately 3 bags full of stuff.

Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament- this the most important! I had slacked off going since Elijah became a toddler. I signed up to be the regular Saturdays at 9 pm. I am so glad I did. This is so good for me spiritually, plus it is an entire hour where I can sit in silence and actually pray, and be in the Real Presence of Jesus.

No comments: